Another Monsteriffic Monday

Sunday, July 21, 2013
Welcome back for another monsteriffic Made It Monday!

One of my teaching buddies shared a cute dragon quote with me.  Of course, I had to change it to fit my monster theme.  Click on the picture below if you would like a FREE copy for yourself.  I can’t decide if I’m going to frame mine or make it into a poster.


I like having a special place just for homework.  In the past my homework tray has been b-o-r-i-n-g!  I used a plastic letter tray that was a different color than my other paper trays.  This year I’m doing something a little different and, of course, I had to make it to fit the monster theme. 


I added the speech bubble to give the monster a little personality.  I made extra speech bubbles that I plan to switch out from time to time. 


If you have any suggestions for what my homework monster could say, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!

Here’s a plant that I monsterfied for the occasion. 



I give my new students a water bottle at the beginning of each school year as a way of letting them know they can drink water in my class.  I typically create labels for the bottles on the computer.  This year I did something a little different.



These water bottles were much more time consuming than the ones I’ve done in the past.  I think next year I’m going back to designing the labels on my computer.

If you haven’t entered my Mastercard giveaway, click here.  Time is running out!

Also, be sure to check out all the other Monday Made Its at Tara’s blog.


Have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Those things are so adorable! That monster theme is so cute! Love it!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monster stuff is so cute! I love the tasting good with ketchup sign!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your monster stuff! So cute...:) I am going to have to do monsters one day. Thanks for sharing....Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Made Its!!

    I especially love the homework monster, very cute!

    Heidi
    Secondgradealicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you?! What cute stuff! Love everything. What about "H is for Homework, and that's good enough for me." ? :) Or "Num num." :)

    Too fun!

    -Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your homework monster! So cute! And you are doing a great job with that theme. :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm laughing so hard I know I won't go back to sleep now! What about "Papers with no names don't taste good."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so doing the monster homework tray! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea! I also like the monster eyes in the plant, and the water bottles, and the... I'm doing a monster/polka dots theme this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your monster stuff is too cute! I love the homework sign! I'm your newest follower. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all your monster themed ideas! Too cute! My favorite is the homework basket.

    Krista
    Stellar-Students

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those monsters are the cutest thing! I love the idea of the monster homework bin... it gives it such personality!

    Nicole
    First Grade Frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the monster theme. The eyes in the plant are great!!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I love Sara B's idea for the no-name papers.
    Rachel
    la Señorita Creativa

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top