A Grinchy Christmas

Tuesday, December 10, 2013
One of my favorite Christmas activities is reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas with my class and creating a lapbook.  The kids are so familiar with the story that it’s easy to apply the comprehension skills we have been learning.

Here’s an example of a completed lapbook.


If you would like a FREE copy, click on the picture above to download the file from Google Drive.  The font I used is called Grinched and I got it from dafont.com.  You can get it by clicking here.


I have a similar product for sale on TpT.  The TpT version is customizable to use with any picture book.  So, if you want the FREE Grouch version, click on the picture above.  If you want to make a lapbook for the story you’re currently reading, click below.


Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE this activity! Thanks so much I'm going to the customizable one from TPT right now!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top