Envelope Book *Flash Freebie*

Saturday, August 17, 2013
I know you have already heard about the Back-to-School sale at Teachers Pay Teachers.  I am so excited!!  I have been eagerly awaiting this sale for so long.  I have so many things I want to buy but I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting.  The waiting is almost over!




Now, for all you 3rd grade teachers out there who use the Journeys textbook for reading, I have something for you.  As I have been getting geared up for the new year and making plans, I decided to start the year off with a bang and make an envelope book.  This envelope book is to supplement A Fine, Fine School written by Sharon Creech.  I just love this story!









This envelope book covers the following skills:

story elements
vocabulary
character traits
character changes
summary
text-to-self connection

Each page will also fit into a composition book if you would rather add them to a reading journal instead of making an envelope book.  If you’re interested, hop on over to my TpT store and check it out.  It will be offered as a FLASH FREEBIE for a few short hours so HURRY!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top