Font.My for Android Users

Monday, February 18, 2013
I don't know about you, but after seeing so many iPad users/bloggers create their own fonts, I've been green with envy.  I wanted so badly to make my own fonts but I don't have an iPad.  However, I DO have an android tablet and this past weekend I discovered an amazing new app in the Play store. Drum roll, please...


The trial version is free and you can make and download 1 font (lower case letters only).  It didn't take me long to decide I needed, okay, wanted the full version. I was able to get the full version for $2.99 which I thought was a good deal.  


This is an example of the first font that I created.  It's pretty basic but I still love it.  I'm sure I'll be creating plenty more.  This app is so simple to use that my children were zipping right through it creating their own fonts too.



Even though this isn't the typical Monday Made It post, I thought I would link up any way cuz I'm just so dang happy about my new find!!  I want to make sure all the Android users out there find out about this one!!

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top