Another TpT Sale!

Monday, May 6, 2013
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  In case you haven’t heard, Teachers Pay Teachers is having another one of their huge sales.  Be sure to drop by and visit your favorite sellers and stock up on goodies for your classroom.



The countdown to summer is on!  I have a few more things I need to cover with my class but I like to spend this time having the students practice their basic facts.  One of my class’s favorite games is BOOM!  Students take turns drawing fact cards. They get to keep the card if they know the correct answer. The winner is the person with the most cards when the BOOM! card is drawn. I store the game in a decorated Pringles can which the kids get excited over.


If you’re like me and you need some more games for practicing math facts, check out these BOOM! games that will be on sale in my TpT store May 7-8.



If you want to give it a try before you buy, the addition version is FREE!

I hope you’re having an awesome week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top