1st Blog Award

Monday, June 25, 2012

Woohoo - I got an award!!  I'm soooo excited. The lovely ladies from Where Seconds Count and Teach on a Limb gave me this award and I thank them.

Teach on a Limb
Where Seconds Count






Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
1.  Follow the person that gave you the award.
2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

I'm having trouble finding 15 bloggers who don't already have this wonderful award.  I'm going to keep searching and add to the list as I find them.  Please drop by their blogs and check them out.

Rock & Teach





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award and we LOVE your measurement task cards. So cute! We are now following you and would love it if you stop by to check us out sometime!
    Katie & Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top