I’ve been BOOed!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
I’ve been busy and got a little behind on my email, blog, etc.  Eeek!  When I checked in, I noticed that I had been BOOed – twice! 



I’d like to thank Leah from Learning 4 Keeps and Holly from Fourth Grade Flipper.  Thanks ladies – you made my week!

I’m a book nerd so I’m sharing some of my favorite read aloud Halloween stories.

Seinfeld’s Halloween is hysterical!  I LOVE it!!  It’s not necessarily appropriate for younger kids but it’s a fun read.


This is one of my old favs, but I think it’s out of print which is too bad.  It’s modeled after the 12 Days of Christmas.  My kids always have a hoot singing along with me.


I read this one for the 1st time a few days ago.  Scarum Fair is a book of poetry so I wasn’t really sure if I would like it.  My class loved it and described it as being disgustingly funny.  I’ll be sharing this one again next year.


Hallowiener is my all time favorite.  It’s just a cute story about acceptance. Dav Pilkey does a great job with this one. 
Now I’m off to BOO some bloggy buddies.
Melissa at More Time 2 Teach
Krista at Stellar Students
Katie from Rock and Teach
Mrs. G at Teach on a Limb
Brittany at Stickers and Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Love the book Hallo -Weiner. So cute! Thanks for "boo-ing" me!! What a fun linky party! I will be posting about this soon.

    Have a great rest of the week!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top