Classroom Reveal–Monster Style

Thursday, September 5, 2013
I’m a bit late sharing, but here goes…
Here’s my hallway bulletin board where I’m going to display student work.  I ADORE the glitter scrapbook paper! 



The blue dots on this monster displayed my students’ names for Meet the Teacher night.



I decided to hang my wreaths next to each other above the door.



Here’s my unfinished work pocket chart.  I love having a visual reminder of who has work to be finished!



Clip chart & rules



So far, the monster homework tray has been a big hit.  My fingers are crossed that it keeps working well for me!  Below the homework tray, is my AR bulletin board.  The kids got to decorate their own monsters and they turned out really cute!



Here are my couch monsters hanging out waiting for someone to come read to them.



I hope your school year has gotten off to a great start!


1 comment:

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top