B2S Jitters

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
It’s almost that time again and the jitters have begun.  This is my 20th time to start a new school year and it still happens!  There are just so many things whirring through my mind and so many details that need to be dealt with.

I’m sharing my jitters by linking up with Ms. Jessica at a Turn to Learn.
Back to School Jitters Linky Party

I’m nervous that…I’ll rush through teaching my expectations.  There are just so many things I have to cover during the school year.  Sometimes 180 days seems never ending, but it’s really not enough to teach everything AND teach it well.  I get a little antsy to jump right in and get started.  I need to remember to take it slow and really build a foundation for what I expect and then the rest will come more easily.

I need to remember…to put my toys away.  I have a bit of a clutter issue.  I’ve been working on managing it and I’ve done some de-stashing.  Now I need to make sure to put things up as I go so I can stay on top of my game!

What are some things that give you the Back to School Jitters? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, i LOVE your last comment! I'm always so particular about the kids putting all of their things away, but I need to get better about putting mine away!

    Thanks for linking up!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top