Must-Have Pencil Sharpener

Tuesday, August 21, 2012
There’s a new pencil sharpener in my classroom and I’m in love!  Seriously. 

I got this little baby in the mail from Classroom Friendly Supplies. I immediately set it up and sharpened dozens of pencils right away. I sharpened and both of my kids sharpened.  We sharpened all kinds of pencils.
New pencils.
Old pencils.
Quality pencils.
Cheap pencils.
Even plastic coated pencils.
This sharpener worked perfectly!  Every. Single. Time.  It completely exceeded my expectations and my kids thought it was cool.

The Classroom Friendly sharpener was easy for all of us to use and worked like a charm.  Check out this video to see how easy it is to use.
Video by tdecoff.

This sharpener only sharpens standard-sized pencils and I didn’t have much luck sharpening map pencils. 

You can’t over-sharpen with this sharpener.  Believe me – I tried!  That makes it kid proof.  No more wasting time at the pencil sharpener sharpening until the lead breaks so that even more sharpening can be done.  Does anyone else have students that do that?!

I love it and my teaching buddies love it.  In fact, I plan to get another so I’ll have even more sharpening power.  This is a great sharpener for everyone’s classroom, but don’t take my word for it.  Hop on over to Classroom Friendly Supplies and snag one up for yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top