Tablet for the Teacher

Saturday, January 26, 2013
I’m sure you’ve already noticed that Teachers Notebook is hosting a sweepstakes to win a tablet.  If you win, you get your choice of an
iPad mini®, a Kindle Fire HD® or a Nook HD®.  You can enter daily and time is running out so be sure to race over to Teachers Notebook before January 31st and get your entries in. Good luck everyone!



I’m excited to announce that I’ve recently opened up a Teachers Notebook store. I’m in the process of getting all my products uploaded but it looks like it’s going to take me awhile.  Next time you visit Teachers Notebook, drop by and check out my store.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just opened a Teacher's Notebook store, too! I think I like it better than TPT.

    I LOVE your products!! The volume one rocked my student's world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie -
    I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the volume notes!! I'm hopping on over to TN to follow your store.

    Hooty

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top