Monster Wreath

Monday, June 24, 2013
It’s been awhile but I’m back with another Monday Made It post.  I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest but the Monday Made It linky is what gets me motivated to get stuff done.  Thanks Tara! 
It seems like I just got out of school yesterday but I’m already working on my theme for the next school year.  After seeing all of Amanda’s (Teaching Maddeness) monster themed posts last summer I caught the monster bug. 
I saw this monster wreath on Pinterest and decided to make one myself.

I had so much fun making this one that I decided to make another.

I plan to hang these critters in the hall with students’ work but I need a really good slogan.  Anyone have ideas I can mooch??
These wreaths were super easy to make.  I cut about 75’ of tulle into 12” strips and tied the strips into knots around a foam wreath center. The teeth are made from craft foam that I attached using sewing pins.  The eyeballs are stuck on with toothpicks.
I’m off to plan next week’s Monday Made It!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! My team is debating on using a monster theme for our hallway and I've been trying to throw around ideas for sayings too. What about "We're all Mon-stars" ?? Could be cute by their work!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monster wreaths! Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top