Fabulous Feedback – August

Saturday, August 10, 2013
It’s that time of year again and things are cRaZy around here.  I’m dropping in for a brief post to announce that I’m joining Christina’s Fabulous Feedback linky


Last August I posted about my paper bag books.  If you missed the posts, you can check here and here.  I love being able to make interactive books to perk things up around my class.  The best part is they are easy peasy to make.


I recently received some encouraging feedback on my Paper Bag Matter Books from two wonderful people.  With busy schedules, I know it can be hard to slow down long enough to leave meaningful feedback.  I’ve been guilty of it, but it does really mean a lot to the seller. 



Anyhoo… to show my appreciation, I would like to offer gwdfdf and Chrissie Rissmiller a free product from my store.  Please email me at hootyshomeroom (at) gmail (dot) com so I can send you something special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Back to Top